1. Work with the patient on changing diet, lifestyle and/or any external factors that are impacting their health.
2. Stimulate the body's natural healing abilities - the healing power of nature, to improve energy and vitality (Hydrotherapy, acupuncture, homeopathy)
3. Use therapies that improve the function of general body systems such as digestion and liver function. (Botanical medicine, supplementation and specific diets)
4. Correct structural integrity focusing on muscles and bones (Osseous manipulation and physical medicine)
5. Address pathology: Use specific natural substances, modalities, or interventions to target a pathology such as an infection or hormone imbalance (Botanical medicine, supplementation targeted at a specific pathology)
6. Address pathology: Use specific pharmacologic or synthetic substances (Pharmaceutical drugs)